Private tours are popular for team-building, a ”Girls’ Day Out” adventure, reunions, bachelorette parties, conference attendees, tour groups, etc. They are available for groups of eight or more. Additional charge for less than eight guests. Groups can choose from standard tours, or customize one to meet its specific needs and interests.
BFT generally requires one tour guide for every twelve guests. We also suggest that large groups consider our Dine Arounds, which provide our guests with a progressive meal, generally comprised of three of Boston’s finest restaurants, all within close proximity. Additionally, we offer on-site culinary classes with industry professionals at their restaurants, studios, or homes.
- Purchased within 14 days of the tour date:
Full payment made by credit card required immediately to secure date and time.
- Purchased 15 – 30 days prior to a tour date:
A $250.00 non-refundable credit card deposit is required to hold date and time. The remaining balance (non-refundable) is due 14 days prior to the tour.
- Purchased 31 – 90 days prior to a tour date:
A non-refundable credit card deposit is required to hold a specific date and time.
$250.00 (1-16 people)
$500.00 (17-32 people)
$750.00 (33-48 people)A deposit made by credit card will hold the date immediately. Remaining balance (non-refundable) is due 14 days prior to the tour.
$1.000.00 (49-75 people)
$1,500.00 (75-100 people)
- $25.00, non-refundable fee for customized tour proposal. Credited toward final cost should you move forward with event.
- Alcoholic and soft drinks extra for private tours, unless otherwise arranged.
- One flat price for private tours of 13+.
- A tour guide gratuity will be added to all private tours, as will a waitstaff gratuity, applicable taxes and BFT administrative fees.
- Final cost will include a 3% PayPal transaction fee, which will be waived if client pays with a check or money order at least 14 days prior to the scheduled tour/event.
- No refunds given for no-shows or unused tasting samples or beverages.
Contact Audrey@bostonfoodietours.com or (617) 461-5772 for more details.